France launch Green Tech incubator
FRANCE – Ségolène Royal and Emmanuel Macron announced this morning the creation of an incubator “Green Tech” in the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy. Accompanying 50 startups on ecological transition projects, the ministers wish to facilitate the development of 14 new services and applications for citizens as follows:
Energy savings :
1. Individual heating meter in the collective accommodation following the adoption of the individualisation of heating costs in the energy transition law for green growth, 4 million meters installed.
2. logged Purpose and application related to smart meters (electricity and gas) for the reduction of household energy bills.
3. Scanning public lighting.
4. Application favoring consumption and erasure in private.
5. Follow Digital Book and maintenance of buildings and dwellings that centralizes various data: diagnostics, work plans and energy performance (energy transition law for green growth).
6. Census Application and sharing of services related to electric vehicles.
7. Real-time geolocation solution facilitating access to public and private transport to citizens, territory, taking into account traffic conditions, air quality …
8. participatory system of early warning of natural disasters.
9. Digital Directory compositions of products to facilitate reuse or recycling.
10. Individual Computer waste volume to optimize collection.
Health and environment:
11. Detector (recognition and measurement) of pesticides in fruits and vegetables.
12. Individual Calculator quality of water, air and noise in homes and collective spaces.
13. Digital Directory impact on biodiversity through territory of public and private facilities.
14. The great application of biodiversity in the territories inventory, eco-friendly gestures …
To allow startup to realize their projects quickly, Segolene Royal and Emmanuel Macron launch an incubator today in the Ministry of Ecology:
– The emergence of innovative projects: the incubator is open to startups offering solutions that meet the goals of energy transition law and biodiversity reconquest of law;
– The environmental dialogue method: contractors will be identified through creative events organized by the Ministry (hackathons, innovative competition …);
– A 50 community projects they will be selected by a jury chaired by Ségolène Royal and recognized personalities from the fields of ecology and digital;
– Suitable financing: each startup will be supported to the tune of € 150,000 (pre-seed fund). The most promising projects will receive a second financing up to 500 000 euros.
– Assistance for several months: the incubator will receive technical resources of the department and its operators (engineering schools, ADEME, IGN, Météo-France, MNHN …)
– The opening and recovery of data: Department of Ecology has 10 million data that will be available to 50 startup. These resources will identify services daily for improvement by digital;
– A competition for schools Ministry: 5 projects proposed by students will also integrate the incubator for nine months.